How to Rent a Dumpster
Convenience is Just a Phone Call Away
If you’re wondering how to rent a dumpster for your next home improvement or construction project, it’s never been easier than with redbox+ Dumpsters. In fact, with just one phone call, our friendly dumpster rental professionals can deliver two essential waste management solutions directly to your job site: roll-off dumpsters and portable toilets. Whether you’re a homeowner, home builder, remodeler, roofer, window and siding specialist, fire or water restoration expert, or commercial contractor, redbox+ Dumpsters will save you time and headaches with your roll-off dumpster rental needs.
Here’s what you need to know about how to rent a dumpster, what to do when it’s full, and how to have it removed when your project is over.
Booking Your Dumpster
To book your dumpster rental, you can book online or give us a call. All you have to do is provide us with the following information, and we’ll do the rest:
- Dumpster size + type: How big of a dumpster do you need? Do you need a portable toilet rental as well?
- Delivery date + time: When would you like us to deliver the container? Most deliveries can happen within 24 hours of your call.
- Delivery location: Where on the job site would you like us to drop off the container? We can help you choose the best place.
If you aren’t sure about the above information, no problem! Your local redbox+ Dumpsters team is happy to help. Give us a call, and we’ll talk through your project size and scope to help figure out the best roll-off dumpster for the job.
Servicing + Cleaning Your Container
One thing that is especially important to know about how to rent a dumpster is that redbox+ Dumpsters is truly a waste management partner for the entirety of your project–not just for dumpster drop-off and pickup. That means:
- Call us when you need your roll-off dumpster emptied – we’ll do the waste hauling for you.
- Call us when you need your portable toilets cleaned – we’re equipped to clean them directly on-site.
- Whenever you need service or cleaning while your project is still underway, we’ll return or replace your roll-off dumpster within the same day to help you avoid any slowdowns.
This is even easier than booking! Once the job is complete, call us to schedule your dumpster pickup time. Like with all of our other service requests, we’ll usually be able to remove the container from your job site within 24 hours, so you won’t have to worry about a dumpster–or portable toilets–sitting full for days after the project has ended.